View Full Version : Email Subscription not emailing
Tobamory
26-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Just wondered of the forums didn't email. Ive subscribed to many threads changed email twice, but still don't get notifications of posts ? I selected instant notifications
anybody any ideas
thanks
Steven Forster
26-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Just wondered of the forums didn't email. Ive subscribed to many threads changed email twice, but still don't get notifications of posts ? I selected instant notifications
anybody any ideas
thanks
Same here, thought it was just me........I only get the notification for PM's or for our club thread !!!
CHEVY
26-02-2013, 01:57 PM
same here you used to get a email saying you have pm
metalmickey0
26-02-2013, 04:57 PM
same here you used to get a email saying you have pm
Not just me then. Even got a new phone thinking it had gone wrong.
Didnt cost me anything , by the ways. Wonderful upgrades:D
RudolfXC
26-02-2013, 06:10 PM
I still get an e-mail to let me know I have a new PM but the thread subscription feature does not work.
Hockeynut
07-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Same here. No notifications of PM's or thread subscriptions. :thumbdown:
mr. ed
09-11-2013, 05:17 PM
I've had the same problem for over a year, but some days ago I tried another of the 3 notification option for a new thread... and now I get notifications for that thread
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.