View Full Version : Video of racing on 24th Feb
Maxbashing
26-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Ok so I got a bit carried away with this one and took the chance to learn some new things about the stupidly clever movie editing software I bought... Hope you all enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KMVFo-L0o
Shaun_TLR
26-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Ok so I got a bit carried away with this one and took the chance to learn some new things about the stupidly clever movie editing software I bought... Hope you all enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KMVFo-L0o
Alright Speilberg..... Can't we tell your not at work this week!! However it was very cool.lots of production value!
Shaun_TLR
26-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Johnny looked like he might have ended up in A&E by sundown the way he was going!
Nathan2000
26-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Great video Max, I have posted it on youtube but i thought i would on this is well, well done really good!
Maxbashing
26-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Thanks guys.
ShaunieT
26-02-2013, 08:37 PM
What a quality video Max,:thumbsup:roll on march
racingdwarf
27-02-2013, 12:26 AM
Nice one max, least my sign language didn't need subtitles :lol:
the brave and I think you missed out the foolish
Really good video there.
I'm working on some summer race dates, should be posted shortly on here and website.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.