View Full Version : wifi or bluetooth module for android device
Mugenextreme
27-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Just looking for some info on the reventon series wireless programmers. Is the WiFi module compatible with android devices such as a phones or tablet or is the Bluetooth version of the programmer the only module suitable for connecting to a android device.
madmulc
28-02-2013, 12:05 AM
The WiFi is for apple devices, I have got one and its hit and miss when it wants to connect to my iphone, If i was you i would not bother getting one.
neallewis
28-02-2013, 01:35 AM
my mate used the bluetooth module on his samsung android ok.
Andy71
28-02-2013, 01:15 PM
I'm using the bluetooth module with my HTC and have to say so far so good.
I use the supplied programming box. It works the best of the bunch (so I'm told by SP drivers) and is essentially free!
gixxer
28-02-2013, 09:43 PM
I use the Bluetooth one with a HTC one x and is fualtless so far no problems
Mugenextreme
28-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Cheers for the feedback folks.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.