PDA

View Full Version : radio gear suggestions/help


git-r
28-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Hi all,

wondering what you guys would suggest as a pretty decent wheel transmitter/receiver combo for an xray t3?

I have two t3's and have seen some combos advertised with a second receiver included so was thinking along those lines..

Budget wise around 100 and very happy to buy second hand.

im very new to all this and am probably getting confused, but do some of the more advanced transmitters display live voltage/temp and lap times?

thanks in advance:)

Sam

smokes
28-02-2013, 12:46 PM
try a few it all about what feels good in your hand, all you need feature wise is steering curve steering endpoints and the same for the throttle if running a nitro

Col
28-02-2013, 01:50 PM
, but do some of the more advanced transmitters display live voltage/temp and lap times?

Some might have that facility, but that would be classed as telemetry, and therefore banned.
It serves no practical use that I can think of for racing anyway - a good speedo will cut out if too hot, and I've never been even close to dumping with lipo and brushless.