View Full Version : Just ordered turnigy a-spec lipos from hobbyking uk, any users?
mtbd500
01-03-2013, 02:12 AM
Just posted a thread in race chat to let everyone know that hobbyking uk warehouse is now open, just ordered 4 sets of the new turnigy a- spec lipos, 2 6600mah 65c sticks and 2 pairs of 5200mah 65c saddles for less than £150.00 delivered, I was wondering if anyone has used the turnigy a spec?. I have used regular turnigy and turnigy nano tech and think they were great.?.
http://www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=34388
mark christopher
01-03-2013, 08:47 PM
some one posted the same thing here.....:woot:
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123432
SiTrace
02-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Can't fault my a grades for the cash, very very good!
Jonathon555
02-03-2013, 10:54 PM
They are very very good for the money , most of the turnigy stuff is good.
I have used loads of the turnigy lipos all have been amazing for the cash
gixxer
05-03-2013, 09:08 PM
I use the a spec saddles and they are as good as the 90 quid ones I had before
jonathan may
05-03-2013, 10:24 PM
i use the 1cell version for my supastox and they are better then my npower cells just wish they were made brca legal
JonyNitro
13-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Just posted a thread in race chat to let everyone know that hobbyking uk warehouse is now open, just ordered 4 sets of the new turnigy a- spec lipos, 2 6600mah 65c sticks and 2 pairs of 5200mah 65c saddles for less than £150.00 delivered, I was wondering if anyone has used the turnigy a spec?. I have used regular turnigy and turnigy nano tech and think they were great.?.
http://www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=34388
That link is for 6200 not 6600? 6600 are longer and not in stock
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.