PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have?


Crashtest33
02-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Hi peeps.
Does anyone have;
Kyosho LA-103 and
Kyosho LAW-12

Cheers

p.s. Is there anywhere I can get belts of the same measurement of belts LA-114 and 115?

isobarik
02-03-2013, 12:06 PM
1. YES
2.YES
and 3. YES.

mvh isobarik:D

Crashtest33
02-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Sent you a PM.
Are they New?

Crashtest33
03-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Also has anyone got and
Uni swingshafts for the optima mid?
W-5061 I think.

Cheers

isobarik
04-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Also has anyone got and
Uni swingshafts for the optima mid?
W-5061 I think.

Cheers

Shouldnt be that hard to get but an easier way and more play free is the use of the new style cvds from zx-5 and rb5 let me know if you want the part numbers and you can use the good looking alloy hexes.

And you dont have to look for the special hex for the zxs..............

mvh Isobarik

Crashtest33
04-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Shouldnt be that hard to get but an easier way and more play free is the use of the new style cvds from zx-5 and rb5 let me know if you want the part numbers and you can use the good looking alloy hexes.

And you dont have to look for the special hex for the zxs..............

mvh Isobarik

Great! Which parts are they? I knew you could do it with the ZX/ZX-R but didn't know they worked as W-5061 replacements!

Cheers

Crashtest33
04-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Shouldnt be that hard to get but an easier way and more play free is the use of the new style cvds from zx-5 and rb5 let me know if you want the part numbers and you can use the good looking alloy hexes.

And you dont have to look for the special hex for the zxs..............

mvh Isobarik

According to the ZX-S manual, they are standard OT-19 hexes, which I already have. No?

Crashtest33
15-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Does anyone have one?!!

Cheers
Nick

lllyf
15-03-2013, 08:54 AM
I have just mounted front upper arm in LA-113,used gear cover

http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130313/18/17354252020130313184836019.jpg