View Full Version : Moss Models website now up and running
jk007
03-03-2013, 10:57 PM
hi all
I now have my website up and running, there is only a small amount of bits on there at the moment, I will be adding products all the time, so keep looking.
Cheers Jason
www.mossrcmodels.co.uk (http://www.mossrcmodels.co.uk)
bretts
03-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Looks really good Jason,
I'd already found it when searching on google. Good going.
The 'Vintage Parts' section looks like it's going to be interesting
Keep it up.
Brett
jk007
03-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Looks really good Jason,
I'd already found it when searching on google. Good going.
The 'Vintage Parts' section looks like it's going to be interesting
Keep it up.
Brett
hi Brett
Will do
cheers jason
nivek
04-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Nice one Jason... Did your mechanic like his new project ..........
jk007
05-03-2013, 11:23 PM
He was over the moon with it
Thanks very much
jk007
08-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Get ready for the outdoor season
www.mossrcmodels.co.uk
Schumacher tyre deal
Mini spikes, Greens, yellows & silver.
£14.50 a set of front and rears
Postage £2.95 per set.
buy 10 pairs or more postage free.
or collect from yorcc free.
Cheers jason
Cheers jason
jk007
12-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Sc10 4x4 factory team special offer £289.95
Short course Schumacher mini spike tyres £11 pair
Cheers jason
www.mossrcmodels.co.uk
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.