PDA

View Full Version : SHRCCC AGM Monday 25th March 2013


Dudders
04-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Hi Guys,

This years AGM will be at the White Hart on Frimley High Street on Monday 25th March at 7.30pm.

Lots of things to discuss on the night and decide upon, so if you're a regular, want an input into things, got suggestions, want to help etc then PLEASE come along and chat.

All members and regular acres welcome. I might even get a round in ;)

Neil

dobber
04-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Mmmmmmm beer!

I'll be there, lots of things to discuss. :thumbsup:

Hi Guys,

This years AGM will be at the White Hart on Frimley High Street on Monday 25th March at 7.30pm.

Lots of things to discuss on the night and decide upon, so if you're a regular, want an input into things, got suggestions, want to help etc then PLEASE come along and chat.

All members and regular acres welcome. I might even get a round in ;)

Neil

Dudders
25-03-2013, 11:37 AM
AGM is tonight.

grobson1970
25-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Sorry I can’t make tonight but I would just like to say in advance what a great job you guy’s are doing running this club :thumbsup:
Hope all that turn up have a great / productive time !.

Thanks Again

Gary

Dudders
25-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Thanks Gary :D

Good meeting tonight's, lots of things happening soon all for the positive!

Kelk
29-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Are there any minutes from the AGM?