View Full Version : Second batch of TM2's
john333
05-03-2013, 06:17 PM
As posted in the SMD section, the next batch of TM2s should be landing at SMD next Tuesday 12th. Plenty of time to get them built ready for the regionals :drool:
Good news! :D
Better dust off the hex drivers!
john333
05-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Ran mine at the final round of broxtowes snowman series, my first time outdoors with the tm2 and have to say it was amazing, I'm having to retune my thumbs to adjust how fast the thing will go, Ian mellish won the A final, I won the B final with a time that would have got me 4th in the A. I needed a 5th round to put me into the top 10 in qualifying lol
mikeyscott
05-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Ian running DEX210?
http://www.team-durango.com/blog/2013/03/05/team-durango-clean-sweep-at-broxtowe-series-wins-in-all-classes/
john333
05-03-2013, 09:17 PM
no he's running SMD team c this season. Was driving a tm2 :D
john333
05-03-2013, 09:20 PM
He did start the series with Durango, but won the last 2 rounds with the tm2
DerbyDan
06-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Oooo can't wait! - I recieved a few spares as teasers last week!
At last I can give Mr Springer his beloved TC02 back :thumbsup:
DrPaul
06-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Hey John, Do you have any astro set ups to share?
john333
06-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Yes, when I'm back at work tomorrow I'll post it up. Pain in the bum on my iPhone.
Ian mellish (stall4king on here) is also going to post his up
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.