90irish
05-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Hi there, finally pulled my 90's stuff out of the shed after about 15 years lol I know 1 is a super dogfighter 2 but I'm having trouble with the other 2
This is a predator but cant figure which one as I cant remember was it buggy or dtm back when picked up and I've all parts for both although anyone know of a buggy shell let me know please
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/29CCCC58-6385-45FB-8540-A22BF4EDA9A7-1175-0000013EFBBA4F35_zps0f1e68ec.jpg
second ones a kyosho I picked up a few years back but never got round to straightening her out
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/4BF9B6FD-34AA-40E6-994D-F09AA3A6DFE6-1175-0000013F183C98A4_zps345f7ed7.jpg
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/AE8FE6ED-635F-4F33-ABDD-C980DCB3AB33-1175-0000013F0ABCB473_zpsd176381c.jpg
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/04AEC26B-8970-4E43-9F86-30DAC6DC5710-1175-0000013EFC785A98_zps92d8bf12.jpg
and heres the dogfighter in need of wishbone and the front gearbox section it mounts to
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/D7317A0F-4386-4986-A798-14B11A196E9A-1175-00000142E2033204_zps29c30f97.jpg
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/C0CC110C-27C8-49DD-A4C9-4D40CF980615-1175-00000142D812A8A6_zpsa41e2653.jpg
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/AED57E00-FB56-4494-A32F-554249D0EB1C-1175-00000142CC88B367_zpsff455dac.jpg
Only one I'll definitely be putting into use is the Pred not sure what to do with the others yet but the are on offer in exchange for a landmax at the moment be that good or bad I'm not sure yet lol
This is a predator but cant figure which one as I cant remember was it buggy or dtm back when picked up and I've all parts for both although anyone know of a buggy shell let me know please
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/29CCCC58-6385-45FB-8540-A22BF4EDA9A7-1175-0000013EFBBA4F35_zps0f1e68ec.jpg
second ones a kyosho I picked up a few years back but never got round to straightening her out
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/4BF9B6FD-34AA-40E6-994D-F09AA3A6DFE6-1175-0000013F183C98A4_zps345f7ed7.jpg
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/AE8FE6ED-635F-4F33-ABDD-C980DCB3AB33-1175-0000013F0ABCB473_zpsd176381c.jpg
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/04AEC26B-8970-4E43-9F86-30DAC6DC5710-1175-0000013EFC785A98_zps92d8bf12.jpg
and heres the dogfighter in need of wishbone and the front gearbox section it mounts to
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/D7317A0F-4386-4986-A798-14B11A196E9A-1175-00000142E2033204_zps29c30f97.jpg
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/C0CC110C-27C8-49DD-A4C9-4D40CF980615-1175-00000142D812A8A6_zpsa41e2653.jpg
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz341/tadhg400/AED57E00-FB56-4494-A32F-554249D0EB1C-1175-00000142CC88B367_zpsff455dac.jpg
Only one I'll definitely be putting into use is the Pred not sure what to do with the others yet but the are on offer in exchange for a landmax at the moment be that good or bad I'm not sure yet lol