PDA

View Full Version : racing this sunday CANCELLED


racingdwarf
05-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Hi all we are racing this sunday:woot:

I may try to have a go at the dirt track saturday! we need to get back to using it to give the grass a break as with the higher numbers the club is getting the grass is taking a bashing, it's getting quite bad and needs rolling and a break..keep you all posted as a few extra hand maybe needed

Apart from Dan, cos dans gone to Iceland...........

jcb
06-03-2013, 09:36 AM
I might be able to pop along Saturday to give you a hand. What time are you thinking about heading up there?

nic
07-03-2013, 09:29 PM
hey dudes I will be racing with you guys Sunday

racingdwarf
08-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Right weather for saturday looks bad:bored: so no track work as if it's to wet we will do more harm than good with the big roller also the rotavator and roller together cost a few quid in hire and I don't want to wast moneyif we can't do a proper job.

On the plus side I have a new gate post to put up there so the gate will no longer try to kill you on entry.

Sunday looks a little better than saturday, overcast with possible rain and a nice -3 to-4 wind chill.....:mad: looks like we are back to winter again

Shaun_TLR
08-03-2013, 06:11 PM
I shall be down as long as its dry and not arctic conditions as ive got exams looming and can't risk a bout of man flu!

racingdwarf
08-03-2013, 06:32 PM
lol, you don't get man flu being outdoors in the cold, you get a chill...you get man flu from mixing with hygienic students:lol: