PDA

View Full Version : New in box Kyosho Turbo Ultima with new Kyosho Pulsar Pro 2000 + batteries + charger


DanB4
06-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Hi Guys,

I have a new in box Turbo Ultima - it has been about 10% built, only the gearbox has been assembled and screwed to the chassis, all the motor etc are still in blister packs and all is brand new.

It comes with a new mint boxed Kyosho Pulsar Pro 2000 radio system, 2 new boxed Kyosho 7.2V stick packs and a new unused Kyosho charger.

It has the rare IFMAR World Champion metal badge in the box too.

This was all purchased new in 1988 and I have the receipt to prove it.

Email me on [email protected] for more pics etc which i'll take tonight.

Dan

Sample image:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_v18kR84Rb-c/S0PbYqN3jDI/AAAAAAAAAgg/m2oIogkZO9Y/s320/F7.jpg

DanB4
06-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Just unpacked my 1988 time capsule

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130306_170429-1_zpsbfb26f4f.jpg

Naushad
06-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Not very clear if you are selling but why on earth would you?!:cry:

HKS_TRD
06-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Would you sell one of those batteries or possibly trade for a Kyosho 8.4v battery?

DanB4
06-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Not very clear if you are selling but why on earth would you?!:cry:

Yep I'm gonna sell it all - need to recoup some funds! May keep the new Kyosho buggy bag as it's uber cool.

Dan, the batteries have never been opened....I just opened one which was like being a kid again, I never realised they came with 2 Kyosho name label stickers so you can name or number your packs....cool! :)

Drop me an email [email protected]

Dan