PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 10th of March !!!


Steven Forster
06-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Racing on as usual this sunday 6-10pm

May be able to get in earlier so come earlier if you can/want............the faster we get the track built up and everybody booked in then the quicker we can start racing !!!

I want to try getting everybody booked in for 6:30pm and hopefully start racing at 6:45 or earlier so we may be able to get 4 rounds and a final in ;)

I will be running 2wd again and hopefully with my snazzy new go faster shell :woot:

See you all there :thumbsup:

nobby
06-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Hopefully I'll be there Sunday.
Chris Clarke
Not sure on class, can I wait, and see numbers on 2wd and 4wd?

AfroP
06-03-2013, 01:20 PM
will hopefully be there attempting to run 4wd again

RichieZXR
06-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Nathan and Richie both 4wd...still need an 87t spur for my 410 though

Andyp
06-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Nathan and Richie both 4wd...still need an 87t spur for my 410 though

Have a look here, http://insidelineracing.co.uk/new-products/spares/team-durango-rc/durango-dex210-and-dex410/RW48DU87-51111d2af1cc1-details

RichieZXR
06-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Sorted, cheers bud.... My mate and his daughter are looking to start racing and I have pursuaded them that this is the club to come to ! They are looking for a car to buy and are looking at 4wd he has raced schumachers in the past so if you have a car for sale, bring it along.

corkyjohnson75
06-03-2013, 09:33 PM
A might be there if a get the decorating finished .

Samson
06-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Sorted, cheers bud.... My mate and his daughter are looking to start racing and I have pursuaded them that this is the club to come to ! They are looking for a car to buy and are looking at 4wd he has raced schumachers in the past so if you have a car for sale, bring it along.
I have a Cat SX2 going cheap?
I'll be there on Sunday, 2WD for me this week i think:)

mr emily
06-03-2013, 10:22 PM
I should be there, 2wd for me.

Steven Forster
07-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Sorted, cheers bud.... My mate and his daughter are looking to start racing and I have pursuaded them that this is the club to come to ! They are looking for a car to buy and are looking at 4wd he has raced schumachers in the past so if you have a car for sale, bring it along.

I have a Cat SX2 going cheap?
I'll be there on Sunday, 2WD for me this week i think:)

Alright Richie/Keith,

Can you tell me if you have received your BRCA membership cards yet ???

cheers :)

N7ELA
07-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Dex I'll call in with the repaired cable on Sunday but won't be racing.

Have you got any PT's left for me to trade me MRT's in? Need 2.

beasty boys motorsport
07-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Sorted, cheers bud.... My mate and his daughter are looking to start racing and I have pursuaded them that this is the club to come to ! They are looking for a car to buy and are looking at 4wd he has raced schumachers in the past so if you have a car for sale, bring it along.

i have a 4wd b44 for sale with loads od spares/wheels/tyres etc...ready to run
or a 2wd b4 with loads of spares/wheels and 2 batteries, just need rx/tx

but i wont be there sunday:thumbdown: but im located in gateshead

Samson
07-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Alright Richie/Keith,

Can you tell me if you have received your BRCA membership cards yet ???

cheers :)

I got mine thanks:thumbsup:

Steven Forster
07-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Dex I'll call in with the repaired cable on Sunday but won't be racing.

Have you got any PT's left for me to trade me MRT's in? Need 2.

Ok cheers and yeah I've still got some PT's left ! ;)

I got mine thanks:thumbsup:

Cheers Keith ;)

RichieZXR
07-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Alright Richie/Keith,

Can you tell me if you have received your BRCA membership cards yet ???

cheers :)

Yes matey both Nathan and I have them now...will bring them with us on Sunday if you need the membership numbers

DAVO
08-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Davo 2wd
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd
Jimbo 2wd
Ryan 2wd
Chris 2wd
Geoff 2wd
Kayleigh 2wd

Steven Forster
10-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Anybody else wanna book in for tonight ??? ;)

cheers

declan46
10-03-2013, 01:34 PM
meee :) 4wd

armegatron
10-03-2013, 01:42 PM
kwik_uk - Mark Skeldon unlikely to be coming.
Mike Pemberton - quite a high chance I'll be racing 2wd tonight.

kwik_uk
10-03-2013, 03:44 PM
kwik_uk - Mark Skeldon unlikely to be coming.
Mike Pemberton - quite a high chance I'll be racing 2wd tonight.

Confirmed. Can't make it tonight chaps. See you next week though :)

RichieZXR
10-03-2013, 10:27 PM
A good nights racing, and a great track this evening ... Not sure what happened to my batteries but they were dumping before I could finish the heat.

Do you guys have a ritual for battery care ? I have just been balancing them then charging up prior to race... Do they need to be cycled etc ?

DAVO
10-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Great night tonight looking forward to next week

Steven Forster
11-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Great night tonight looking forward to next week

Agreed, another good night and chilled out as well for me running race control not too mention getting setup early and starting the racing early ;)

pugs
11-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Do you guys have a ritual for battery care ? I have just been balancing them then charging up prior to race... Do they need to be cycled etc ?[/QUOTE]

Hi, you don't need to cycle lipo's, just charge them up and go, you can balance charge them if you want to, personally I don't bother much as they don't get uneven voltages very often;)

RichieZXR
11-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Hmm something is amiss then... I am running turnigy nano techs 5100's they have been great for the 4 weeks that we have been racing, then last night I was dumping last lap, the car was clearly getting slower a few laps prior to them dumping.... I am running a SP revention pro with a 6.5 v3 motor.... Wonder if its the speedo overheating ?

declan46
11-03-2013, 06:53 PM
can someone help me upload video's? how can i upload last night's racing video to here without using photobucket as it wont let me use that?

Shifta
11-03-2013, 07:09 PM
can someone help me upload video's? how can i upload last night's racing video to here without using photobucket as it wont let me use that?

Upload to YouTube then post the link on here!! :thumbsup:

declan46
11-03-2013, 07:15 PM
ooh thanks:)

DAVO
11-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Short video from last night
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4hk5FB_Ars

declan46
11-03-2013, 10:05 PM
here's the vid :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxFXgbkCe9Q&feature=youtu.be

pugs
12-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Hmm something is amiss then... I am running turnigy nano techs 5100's they have been great for the 4 weeks that we have been racing, then last night I was dumping last lap, the car was clearly getting slower a few laps prior to them dumping.... I am running a SP revention pro with a 6.5 v3 motor.... Wonder if its the speedo overheating ?

Sounds like a lipo problem.......could you ask one of the friendly guys at the club to lend you a pack just for 1 race? I'am sure someone would mate:)

chrispattinson
16-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Hi Richie,
definately sounds like Lipo problem.
you're welcome to use a set of saddles of mine tomorrow.
Chris.