PDA

View Full Version : In desperate need!! Swaps possible - SORTED!


Naushad
06-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Hi

I need two small bits for my Turbo Optima

1. The steering spacer plate

2. More importantly, the longer of the two steering crank posts.

Please let me know if you can help with either...I can swap parts if needed!!

turbo scorpion
11-03-2013, 01:36 AM
This guy is in the U.S. but he has a HUGE inventory and lots of small bits, he is a good guy, knows his stuff too...If you dont see what your looking for msg him...

http://myworld.ebay.com/fireboy125?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

this guy is in the UK

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vintage-kyosho/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984.m1543.l2654

Naushad
11-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Cheers Brian, but I managed to nab some NIP parts that fit the bill!

Have read of my build thread when you get s chance!

turbo scorpion
11-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Cheers Brian, but I managed to nab some NIP parts that fit the bill!

Have read of my build thread when you get s chance!

glad you found what you needed...

one of these days I wana do a thread on my Turbo Scorpion (took 2 years to find and get front shocks) rebuild.

Naushad
11-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Please do!