PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 10th march! CANCELLED!!!!!


racingdwarf
09-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi all

Though I would but this here rather than on the running thred for tmro so it's seen.

The weather forecast for tmro is not much better than today but quite a bit colder with a bit of snow mixed with the rain.

It's mothers day so I understand quite a few may well be busy, also the track will be wet there is no doubt of that! so it would be good to know if anyone is wanting to race or wether I cancel tonight as I really don't want to take all the gear up there to find no one wants to play:cry: as I have done before. I will still go up just incase but I will leave the trailer etc home will save me a lot of packing and toing and frowing.

responses please.......

Shaun_TLR
09-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Hi all

Though I would but this here rather than on the running thred for tmro so it's seen.

The weather forecast for tmro is not much better than today but quite a bit colder with a bit of snow mixed with the rain.

It's mothers day so I understand quite a few may well be busy, also the track will be wet there is no doubt of that! so it would be good to know if anyone is wanting to race or wether I cancel tonight as I really don't want to take all the gear up there to find no one wants to play:cry: as I have done before. I will still go up just incase but I will leave the trailer etc home will save me a lot of packing and toing and frowing.

responses please.......

I shall give tommorow a miss Dave. Shame :(

racingdwarf
09-03-2013, 02:53 PM
thats ok shaun, thanks for reply

jonesi
09-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Maybe we should try and race next week?

Dandare
09-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Maybe we should try and race next week?

A number of us will be racing the last round at Stotfold next week.

Dave, considering the rain we've already had & tomorrow's forecast I think I'll skip racing, i don't think I'd actually enjoy it tbh.

Sorry chap :thumbdown:

Dufty07
09-03-2013, 06:35 PM
me n simon will miss it too.:cry: bloody weather:thumbdown:

ShaunieT
09-03-2013, 07:10 PM
It's not looking to good at the moment,weathers rubbish:thumbdown:

I know some of the guys are racing at stotfold next week
but maybe some of us could get together and have a meet up
and see what happens,I think me and the boys will miss 2morrow
not looking good+poss hangover,desperate to run buggies tho

jonesi
09-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Nathan and Myself are up for running next week, Weather ain't looking good for tomorrow!

mtbd500
09-03-2013, 09:11 PM
I will be racing indoors. Doing well with the tourer. I will be back as soon as the weather brightens up, missing you boys.

racingdwarf
09-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Ok due to the fact I've just driven back from tescos in half an inch of snow:woot: and so far the response seem to be to give racing a miss, tomorrow is ]cancelled.

As Dan has said next week is the last of the stotfold meetings so Myself dan carl and simon will be away ( as long as their track isn't flooded:bored:) so if its possible for the NBC massive to get a meeting together...great stuff:thumbsup:

jonnyboy81
10-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Hi all

Though I would but this here rather than on the running thred for tmro so it's seen.

The weather forecast for tmro is not much better than today but quite a bit colder with a bit of snow mixed with the rain.

It's mothers day so I understand quite a few may well be busy, also the track will be wet there is no doubt of that! so it would be good to know if anyone is wanting to race or wether I cancel tonight as I really don't want to take all the gear up there to find no one wants to play:cry: as I have done before. I will still go up just incase but I will leave the trailer etc home will save me a lot of packing and toing and frowing.

responses please.......

Morning lads,

Mothers day means I'll be working all day, so i couldn't make it anyway...

I would be up for a practice session next weekend with anyone not going to Stotfold?? Might break out the new toy too!! (if it's dry!)

Anyone interested??

Chris Brooks
11-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Hi, I will be up for practice next week if the weathers good :)