View Full Version : Next Meeting: 14th March 2013
Dudders
10-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Gates at 6.30pm!
Chris Ellis in the hot seat!
Dudders
13-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Weather is looking STUNNING for Thursday at present. No rain forecast might mean a dry track so some fast lap times are due!!! :D
Kosmickid
13-03-2013, 10:49 AM
I'd like to be in but im a complete noob. If dry would the schumacher yellow mini spikes be ok to use?
Dudders
13-03-2013, 10:52 AM
I'd like to be in but im a complete noob. If dry would the schumacher yellow mini spikes be ok to use?
If dry yellows are fine. If wet you might need some DBoots or Ballastic Greens. Looking super dry so all shoul be fine.
Look forward to seeing you :thumbsup:
Kosmickid
13-03-2013, 10:54 AM
If dry yellows are fine. If wet you might need some DBoots or Ballastic Greens. Looking super dry so all shoul be fine.
Look forward to seeing you :thumbsup:
Sweet! I think I've got some spikes marked db greens in the big box of tyres I bought. May see you Thursday as I'm going to brave it.....and race!
Dudders
13-03-2013, 11:06 AM
You'll be fine, no issues.
lee rc
13-03-2013, 11:14 AM
we will be there as usual. fingers crossed for a dry track
lee james
keith james
Broken
13-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Will be there, hopefully my transponder will have arrived by then so I can get it in the car and check it's working. Will also get to see if the rebuilt shocks are working better as well.
absolute alignment
13-03-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm playing with big car at snetterton all day so won't be back in time. Don't like racing when it's dry and warm anyway so no loss. Looking forward to next week when I can get wet and cold and moaning about the weather again.
grobson1970
14-03-2013, 09:24 AM
This is probably the most expensive race night ever ,
Its just cost me £480 to send my wife & boys of to devon for a long weekend.
As I am at work I cant go down until after work Friday .
But at least I get to race tonight :thumbsup:
Kosmickid
14-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Is touch n go whether I can make it tonight, if so would I be able to borrow a transponder?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.