View Full Version : Truck Challenge Round 2
Moss Models
11-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Whos up for a night of carnage and mayhem?
I think I know of 7 so far! :)
farmboy
11-03-2013, 11:13 AM
I am!
I'll post it up on the site and get that linked to Facebook.
I'll try and do the maths and work out a way to get an 'unofficial' championship ranking going, if people are up for it. Perhaps even separating 2wd and 4wd.
jerry
Moss Models
11-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Sounds great.
I think a mini championship might be good fun and attract a few more people.
Not sure about splitting 2wd an 4wd. With trucks the difference is narrow due to the high grip the trucks generate. I ran the 2wd last time and over the whole race I would say I was half a lap down on 4wd and it was the first time I a had driven it.
Either way its all great fun!:)
Mike2222
11-03-2013, 01:47 PM
I can do a Challenge points series, either starting from Round 1 or Round 2.
What do you think, maybe 2 out of 4 rounds, or 3/5 etc..
Mike
Moss Models
11-03-2013, 02:31 PM
I think that would be great Mike.
Starting from round 1 I think:) and 3 from 5 to count sounds about right.
If you give me the go ahead I will advertise on the Short Course forum as I think we may get some new faces.
Mike2222
11-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Truck Championship Series results on www.yorcc.org.uk
Round 2 on Saturday 16th March
Moss Models
11-03-2013, 06:01 PM
That's great thanks Mike.
Let battle commence:)
farmboy
11-03-2013, 06:12 PM
That's great thanks Mike.
Let battle commence:)
That's brilliant! I'll put something up on the club site.
Jerry
jk007
11-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Looking forward to having ago with the short course trucks
Thanks to Alex
Don't for get to keep looking on my website ,adding products all the time .
Cheers jason
www.mossrcmodels.co.uk
Roubaix
12-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Count me in for the carnage ! Thanks Jamie
farmboy
12-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Count me in for the carnage ! Thanks Jamie
Another lamb to the ...
...oh, ah. I mean another competitor to enter the Challenge.
Ahem.
jk007
12-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Schumacher mini spikes or pins for SCT @ £11.00 pair
Cheers jason
www.mossrcmodels.co.uk
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.