PDA

View Full Version : 10th march race at seaham video


declan46
11-03-2013, 10:08 PM
My fith ever race loving it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxFXgbkCe9Q&feature=youtu.be

DAVO
11-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Getting quick now mate great video too

declan46
11-03-2013, 10:50 PM
I want to race with all the best:( i feel like my car doesn't grip like theres! and thanks :)

fletch75
17-03-2013, 08:25 AM
i was at this meeting and decided to get myself a car. ill be along this week to spectate again but should be racing within the next couple of weeks just hope to stay on the track never mind keep up with you lot lol:thumbsup:

RichieZXR
17-03-2013, 10:17 AM
That was a frustrating heat for me.... Spent ages on catchup Declan, you were my target car for the race (I sometimes do this don't ask me why...I just do I know its wrong as you should focus on the track not the fleet... My lap times did improve though) my goal was to catch you up and hopefully hang onto your bumper for the remainder of the heat... Finally struck lucky when you got bogged down in traffic, I came past but nose dived the second tabletop.....then lost half a lap on you

That's racing ! was lots and lots of fun, and the track was the best it's been since I started up again in feb. lots of multi surface, ideal for 4wd stuff.

Steven Forster
17-03-2013, 03:30 PM
I want to race with all the best:( i feel like my car doesn't grip like theres! and thanks :)

Setup will help but practice will help you loads, ;)

Steven Forster
17-03-2013, 04:58 PM
i was at this meeting and decided to get myself a car. ill be along this week to spectate again but should be racing within the next couple of weeks just hope to stay on the track never mind keep up with you lot lol:thumbsup:

Did you get the B44 i text you about ?

RichieZXR
17-03-2013, 10:59 PM
No he got a hopped up dex410 v3 :-)

declan46
17-03-2013, 11:20 PM
richie its mint isnt it! i always do that try and catch first place and make mistakes!:( love racing i just cant stop making mistakes going to quick!! :(