PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy a TLR22


jcb
12-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Pm me for details?

Dufty07
12-03-2013, 08:30 PM
About time..........Can you feel the pull of the dark-side jcb......the whisper on the wind...... kyosho.......kyosho.......:D

racingdwarf
12-03-2013, 09:50 PM
don't get exited ;)

jcb
13-03-2013, 08:16 PM
About time..........Can you feel the pull of the dark-side jcb......the whisper on the wind...... kyosho.......kyosho.......:D


Only if you're paying!!

Benh
14-03-2013, 11:49 PM
What's the scoop with Mr Brown's new car. I'll take a speculative punt on TeamC?

Are you going to reveal or will it be unveiled at round1. I am very intrigued. (Nosy git syndrome)

racingdwarf
15-03-2013, 12:00 AM
I've seen it, hmm well you may be surprised.....And will be unveiled a lot sooner than you think:D

Dandare
15-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Well if it's unveiled at Stotfold i hope it's waterproof :lol:

Dufty07
15-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Self built...A calculator with wheels:thumbsup:

racingdwarf
15-03-2013, 06:00 PM
he's an accountant..........no wheels:lol:

SimonW
16-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Smokamo B-max2MR, out of them all it's the shizzle for the money and has me tempted.
My last 3 tourers were Yokes, SD Black, LCG and a BD. I do like my Yokes, MMMmmmmm.
Still got 2 wks to get it done.


Holy crap I've almost convinced myself to get one ;)