View Full Version : gone .....
Moozo
12-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Found this on the road near my house :) can anyone tell me which model it is?
Naushad
12-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Looks like the underside of a tamiya vanquish..will be a nice rebuild.
I bought one ages ago to rebuild but gave up and sold all the parts as a job lot!
Naushad
12-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Oi! You changed the pic!!
Moozo
12-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Lol yeah I thought a topside pic would be better....
DanB4
13-03-2013, 03:33 AM
Wish i could randomly find stuff on the road like that! :)
Crashtest33
13-03-2013, 07:45 AM
Wish i could randomly find stuff on the road like that! :)
I was just thinking that! I found some petrified poo once!
:-D
Some people get all the luck.
Moozo
13-03-2013, 08:04 AM
I was just thinking that! I found some petrified poo once!
:-D
Some people get all the luck.
Pmsl....couldn't believe it was just sat there with the tranny.
Was there in the evening and still there in the morning, I was itching all over just could not leave it there any longer.
Going to put it in the cupboard for a couple of weeks to see if anyone comes calling for it,
Then I'll maybe start a rebuild:).
Mick
DerbyDan
13-03-2013, 08:42 AM
How random?? Nice find though, the Vanquish is quite a desirable model being effectively the 'sport' version of the Egress/Avante:thumbsup:
Best score i've had was with the Clod Buster that I found down the tip... it was in a poor way but for £2 it made a great basis for a restoration project:)
Moozo
14-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Found the body this morning while taking the kids to school in the middle of the road just lying there......then a car comes along and drives over it breaking the little figure:(.
Wonder if the missing battery cover is out there somewhere.
CAT3K
14-03-2013, 09:58 AM
It always amazes me what people will just dump these days :confused:
You going to let your kids play with it Mick? :thumbsup:
Paul.
Moozo
22-03-2013, 12:20 PM
It always amazes me what people will just dump these days :confused:
You going to let your kids play with it Mick? :thumbsup:
Paul.
Hi Paul,
No mate the only one that's interested has a truck ( storm),
So I'm going move it on
Mick
Moozo
23-03-2013, 01:50 PM
For sale this vanquish
No battery cover on the car or tranny
No bumper and the front hub/steering part is broken
Open to offers
marrylessey1694
25-03-2013, 02:38 AM
Is racing game toy car like these are still existing?
Moozo
27-03-2013, 07:30 AM
If you mean can you still race cars yes you can
If you mean could you race this car..... Yes you could when it's fixed.
Mick
Moozo
30-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Need it gone please......:thumbsup:
Mick
percymon
03-04-2013, 03:08 PM
I need this like a hole in the head, but many thanks for the deal Mick - payment sent ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.