View Full Version : Which esc for 1.10 off road
colin76
12-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Hi all, I am running a Durango 410 and looking for my esc. I have been looking at the Dualsky, Speedpassion Revention Pro or the new Savox. Many people had any experience with any?
Thanks for any opionions
traffman
12-03-2013, 11:16 PM
If you can jam the speedpassion pro in there i would wholeheartedly approve .
Obviously biased , but it's easy to set up with the included programmer.
They are on there 3rd firmware update so at least they are keeping in touch.
I find it pretty bulletproof and it never get's too hot (i run a 6.5 Orion).
mark christopher
13-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Dualsky is awsome
Rayzerp
13-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Another vote for revention Pro...very happy with it and superb value :thumbsup:
Maddy
13-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Dualsky,
small,no fan needed,runs super cool and bloody awsome and at the right price too.
the dug
13-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Read the reports under electrics, on the new vampire secs. Truly awesome:thumbsup:
Tobamory
13-03-2013, 08:06 PM
I know nothing but I like the orion R10 Pro 160A, easy to map, and good reviews
I heard differing stories on the reventon pro which put me off, of bad firmware. This has probably been fixed by by now, but I saw a lot for sale on ebay and emailed and seemed to get same comments.
so looking at your list id say the other one.
I second Vampire products,
very good value for money considering spec
small foot print
Easy to setup and don't need a degree
Top guys are moving over so that says something
And great Distributor / customer service :)
JonyNitro
13-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Or the Hobbywing V3 will be good enough
Ralls Racing
13-03-2013, 11:01 PM
hpi pro flux or hobbywing v3 have proved to be bomb proof for us and easily the most tunable speedo on the market
rondoolaa
13-03-2013, 11:47 PM
i use a novak gtb in mine, yer it may be old but it handles everything i throw at it,
i even bought 3 spares just in case and never needed one yet,
i run a 6.5 and it goes a treat
plus you can pick them up for between £25 and £50,
Chaves
15-03-2013, 08:04 AM
I like the orion R10 Pro 160A, is perfect for 1/10 4WD off Road.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.