PDA

View Full Version : I've been waiting a long time for this one to come through...


Naushad
13-03-2013, 10:21 AM
After a long wait, I finally received this car.

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/naushadaj/E5E5AB5C-64C1-4378-9026-05515DDBB154-266-0000009129F262EA_zpsb08593bc.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/naushadaj/651E4EA7-5A73-4BD5-A687-A056FF694098-266-0000009134420B77_zpsc724bcbe.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/naushadaj/7F8C6F42-6AFD-439F-B3A1-B2C05D1E7D69-266-000000914E19D1EB_zps4bd0c505.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/naushadaj/0EB3C2D6-85A0-42EC-88DE-28F33F05DB8B-266-0000009160EC079E_zps3abef7ff.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/naushadaj/091BCB62-6673-42A3-A8E2-38D8DBF0FBB4-266-0000009168CBDC6B_zpsa2404ec5.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/naushadaj/A8363F57-B88E-40C6-82F7-C9BD30D90B96-266-0000009174ED0CBC_zps85c5eee8.jpg

y3YHlZqD_rQ

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/naushadaj/DB223147-F68E-4DFA-A0C9-90F5C43ECF33-266-00000091BCD03630_zpsd60a2bdd.jpg

As you might imagine...did cost a bit but worth it! The electrics are period and seem to work flawlessly. All of the electrics are Ko Propo but the motor is a Tamiya super stock. The car is set up for dirt judging by the tyres.

One thing that really striked me about the Lazer Zx-S is the sleek look. It's awesome to look at and has a cool compactness to it. The shell looks really nice and I think it's by the famed Brain Speedgraphix of Japan.

I will clean it up apply decals and then try to run it once the weather improves.

lllyf
13-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Yes,I saw this car, you really need the LA-113 gear cover cap:woot:

Naushad
13-03-2013, 10:43 AM
Ah ha!!

Something missing!

You are right...but I think finding that might be impossible, anyway gives me easy access to slipper but I guess I still need to protect from dirt.

lllyf
13-03-2013, 10:49 AM
:) every thing is possible,the used one

http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130313/18/17354252020130313184836019.jpg

Naushad
13-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Wish I could grab that out of the screen!!!

If you are will to sell with the arms, please pm me.

HKS_TRD
13-03-2013, 11:06 AM
That is just plain awesome!

rondoolaa
13-03-2013, 12:18 PM
beautiful car, want it,

would a b4 gear cover plug fit ?

see if someone at your local track has a b4 so you can try theirs,

just a thought

http://www.eurorc.com/tuotekuvat/900x600/RPM80085-2.jpg

Naushad
13-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Yeah Ron, that's a good idea! I have a B4.1 somewhere with spares so I'll dig it out and check it!

It is a very nice piece of engineering for sure...I feel like charging it up this very moment and letting it rip!

Welshy40
13-03-2013, 02:08 PM
I had the rb5 type r and the let down and the only issue was the chassis as it was too long.

ZXS looks great, and i never used the slipper cover hole to adjust my slipper so you dont need to ruin your gear cover.

I used a futaba 9402 in mine, and tekin 410k and still have, i used three schotkey diodes on my motor.

Naushad
13-03-2013, 03:51 PM
I had the rb5 type r and the let down and the only issue was the chassis as it was too long.

ZXS looks great, and i never used the slipper cover hole to adjust my slipper so you dont need to ruin your gear cover.

I used a futaba 9402 in mine, and tekin 410k and still have, i used three schotkey diodes on my motor.

Yeah, I think this has the KO PROPO motor condenser that comes with the VFS-1 ESC.

DanB4
13-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Looking good Naushad I think I remember you telling me about this one months ago?

Andrew Twigger
13-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Brain Speed Graffix shell as well, nice find!

optiman
13-03-2013, 04:50 PM
beautiful car, want it,

would a b4 gear cover plug fit ?

see if someone at your local track has a b4 so you can try theirs,

just a thought

http://www.eurorc.com/tuotekuvat/900x600/RPM80085-2.jpg

Thinking the same thing, looks similar to the RC10's