PDA

View Full Version : Speed passion Reventon pro.


Callum
13-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Hi Guys just wondering if any of you can help me.....
I recently purchased a speed passion Reventon pro along with a SP 7.5t motor
My problem is even though its updated the brakes don't work no matter what setting its on, but the drag brake does work.
Any help will be appreciated :thumbsup:
Thanks Callum

Col
13-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Which transmitter/receiver are you running?

Callum
13-03-2013, 09:03 PM
I'm running a Futaba 3GR 2.4Ghz.
Callum

Col
13-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Did you reverse the throttle channel as per the instructions?

Callum
13-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Yep all done mate had this problem since I had only purchased a month ago!
Callum

Col
13-03-2013, 09:50 PM
That's me out, then. Sorry!

Callum
13-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Thanks anyway!
Must be faulty a few others have had a look over it and cant see anything wrong with it, just thought I would try here before contacting Speed Passion.
Thanks Callum

OneKiwi
14-03-2013, 07:00 AM
If you are a member of RCTech then read up there and post a Q there.
SP have tech support on the forum, a few guys there replying to support Qs

Callum
14-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Created a new model memory and the brakes now work!
Cheers Callum

gixxer
16-03-2013, 07:59 PM
We got there in the end Callum :-)

Callum
16-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Yep thanks for the help John!

ste mi4
23-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Hi there,

I have a similar problem,

I brought the speed passion reventon pro a few months back, what I have a problem with is, sometime 9 out of 10 I have got brakes, just the odd 1 time out of 10 I get complete brake failure ( no brakes at all ) quite disturbing when hurtling down the straight, so when you hit the brakes there's nothing, just a slammed car at the end of the straight :(

Could this be the power caps ?

I have tried changing sensor wire and changing modes but still has this intermitent fault.

Anyone please help !!!!

Jayk
26-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Old post i know but had same problem today just once on straight seemed to not wanna stop,car just ran on and slammed into a stand, maybe interference i dont know.

Gonna try resetting everything never thought of that :confused: