PDA

View Full Version : Next Meeting Sunday 17th March


Dudders
15-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Guys,

We've got our normal Sunday AM meeting running thias weekend.

Richard Hamme from Apex at the helm with gates opening at 8.00am.

Will you be the first to race on our new track layout???? :thumbsup:

REMINDER: SATURDAY WORK PARTY FROM 9.00AM!!!

Dudders
16-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Racing is on tomorrow, no issues with the track :thumbsup:

Dr_UpGrade
17-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Hey Guys,
Anyone who raced today... Any thoughts, views and/or pics of the new track layout? I'm really looking forward to see whats been done, but the back is still not great!
So what do folk think? -if no pics any descriptions? :thumbsup:

Dudders
17-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Nothing changed, rain stopped play yesterday :thumbdown:

Planning sat this week now, 23rd.

dobber
17-03-2013, 07:54 PM
It was good fun even if it was wet although I did run the lazer today which for its first outing was great. Won every round and set for pole in the final. Annoyingly I had to do some training for a charity event later in the year and had to go in the b final so I could shoot off early. The first time over ever qualified for pole in the a final and I can make it. :woot:

Dudders
17-03-2013, 08:13 PM
There's soooo much I could say!!!

dobber
17-03-2013, 09:11 PM
There's soooo much I could say!!!

I'm sure you could, just don't ;)