PDA

View Full Version : B44 conversion question


autoxvw
17-07-2008, 11:12 PM
I know you have the ability to run the rear shocks on the front or the rear of the rear arm. What are the advantages/ disadvantages of this (front or rear)

Body Paint
17-07-2008, 11:24 PM
In a nutshell, with the shocks at the rear the car absorbs the bumps better but on high grip it can make the rear end feel a little dead, if you have an aggresive style you will really notice this feeling. With the shocks at the front the car feels sharper but seems the rear end seems to skip about a bit on bumps.

autoxvw
18-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Thanks body, that gives me a decent idea.

Doughty, if you are watching, what was your setup you used in that last big win you had?

Chris Doughty
18-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Here I am...

my setup does not change... not much need really

actually, is was crazy high grip so I moved the front shocks out on the arms (outside hole)

autoxvw
18-07-2008, 09:18 PM
very good thanks chris.