View Full Version : RC10 help!
hf integrale
17-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Hi guys hope mods don't mind.ive put a wanted in the correct section too.
But I'm after associated Rc10 team car part no 6360 white.inner rear arm mounts.any help much appreciated if you have some pm me please
Cheers Justin
Si Coe
17-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Good luck! Thats probably one of the rarest parts going - took me ages to get one for my RC10T.
Ebay is the best bet, and international ebay at that. Mine came from Valkyrie Motorsports in the US via ebay.
hf integrale
17-03-2013, 09:43 PM
For some reason the car I bought had 2 r/h inner arm mounts fitted.
And not only that but they were up side down so the cvds had melted channels out of the said parts.
Caine
17-03-2013, 10:57 PM
As Si coe said ebay.com.
They are on there all the time, just do a few searches. vintage rc10 etc and you should be sorted.
Dont expect postage to be cheap thou, prices have gone up over there and the international buyers are gettin the worst. but like everyone knows if you want RC10 parts youve normally gotta be looking in the states
terry.sc
17-03-2013, 11:35 PM
For some reason the car I bought had 2 r/h inner arm mounts fitted.
As Si said they are very hard to find and no doubt the previous owner did whatever they could to 'fix' it by using whatever they can use. Keep searching ebay, especially a worldwide search. If you want a new set be prepared to pay £30-40 for them.:wtf:
nosequehacer
18-03-2013, 08:14 AM
I think I have white ones and black ones. I have black RPM too. Let me take a look and I´ll make a picture.
DanB4
18-03-2013, 05:41 PM
I just found these unopened in my RC10 parts box :) are they right?
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130318_212959_zps7ae1ad83.jpg
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.