View Full Version : BATTERY HELP PLEASE GUYS
markemark21
18-03-2013, 09:17 PM
HELL ALL IM NEW TO RACING AND BEEN LOOKING AT WHAT BATTERYS TO GET FOR MY MONEY IM GONNA BE USING A CENTRO C4.1 I JUST BROUGHT AND BEEN LOOKING AT THESE SADDLE PACKS
BASICLY I WANNA KNOW IF I WILL BE OK WITH ONE PACK OR WILL I NEED TO GET TWO PACKS
ILL BE RACING AT MARITIME RACEWAY THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT I COULD USE AS THE PRICE WAS GOOD
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__17274__Turnigy_nano_tech_5000mah_2S3P_30_60C_Har dcase_Saddle_Lipo_Pack_ROAR_APPROVED_.html
OR
http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/electrics/batteries/race/hpi-plazmapro-7-4v-5600mah-95c-lipo-batterypack-40-7wh.html
THANKS GUYS
Lots of peeps were running the plazma's at Maritime yesterday. Good cells. You'll only need one set. Maritime only takes about 1200-1500 out during a run and you recharge that in about 15-20minutes
Shaun_TLR
18-03-2013, 10:25 PM
go with the nano techs. I use them, awesome value for what they are
adon30
18-03-2013, 11:34 PM
I would go with the 4800 or 5100mah ones of these
http://www.giantshark.co.uk/saddle-packs-c-1_349.html
Brca legal and cheap. That's probably why they have no stock at the moment but give them a call and they will be able to help.
djmcnz
19-03-2013, 12:42 AM
And nobody bothered to point out that you DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!
Please.
markemark21
19-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks guys for your help that's great well I can't really spend £60 on hpi battery's at the mo so I will get those gens ace ones guess they quite good and try those nanos lata down the line
markemark21
19-03-2013, 11:41 AM
I would go with the 4800 or 5100mah ones of these
http://www.giantshark.co.uk/saddle-packs-c-1_349.html
Brca legal and cheap. That's probably why they have no stock at the moment but give them a call and they will be able to help.
Their out of stock bugger know anywhere else I can get hold of some
adon30
19-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Their out of stock bugger know anywhere else I can get hold of some
I would get in touch with them as I'm sure they'll be getting more stock. Now there brca legal they should be a good seller.
Alternatively have a google search. I found a place in Germany selling them but they did not offer uk shipping. Not sure what the postage rules are on lipos or whether its some other reason.
markemark21
19-03-2013, 07:02 PM
I would get in touch with them as I'm sure they'll be getting more stock. Now there brca legal they should be a good seller.
Alternatively have a google search. I found a place in Germany selling them but they did not offer uk shipping. Not sure what the postage rules are on lipos or whether its some other reason.
i called them up to ask advice and they said we cant help you so send a email
then rang them again and ask them when they are in stock and said i donno
so not very helpful
the only two places thet does cheap but good batterys are out of stock
Team 36
19-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Hi I have just got some turnigy nanotech 5600mah 2s lipo battery off eBay from a shop they will fit any connector you want for 34.99 including p+p I been out and used them they are very good have a look see want you think!!
Team 36
19-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Also I order them on Thursday had them fist thing Saturday !!!!
matt76
19-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Have a look. Uk warehouse cheap price good lipo's
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__29016__Turnigy_nano_tech_4850mah_2S3P_50_100C_Ha rdcase_Lipo_Saddle_Pack_ROAR_APPROVED_UK_Warehouse _.html)
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__34306__Turnigy_nano_tech_5000mah_2S3P_30_60C_Har dcase_Saddle_Lipo_Pack_ROAR_APPROVED_UK_Warehouse_ .html)
I just got some, cost about £23 including postage.
markemark21
20-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Have a look. Uk warehouse cheap price good lipo's
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__29016__Turnigy_nano_tech_4850mah_2S3P_50_100C_Ha rdcase_Lipo_Saddle_Pack_ROAR_APPROVED_UK_Warehouse _.html)
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__34306__Turnigy_nano_tech_5000mah_2S3P_30_60C_Har dcase_Saddle_Lipo_Pack_ROAR_APPROVED_UK_Warehouse_ .html)
I just got some, cost about £23 including postage.
Thank you I'm after the ROAR approved (sorry for the caps djmcnz)
Ones but no stock at the moment
markemark21
20-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Have a look. Uk warehouse cheap price good lipo's
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__29016__Turnigy_nano_tech_4850mah_2S3P_50_100C_Ha rdcase_Lipo_Saddle_Pack_ROAR_APPROVED_UK_Warehouse _.html)
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__34306__Turnigy_nano_tech_5000mah_2S3P_30_60C_Har dcase_Saddle_Lipo_Pack_ROAR_APPROVED_UK_Warehouse_ .html)
I just got some, cost about £23 including postage.
Are the 4850s brca mate
matt76
20-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Are the 4850s brca mate
I Got the 5000mAh and they are roar approved. Top quality batteries
adon30
20-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Are the 4850s brca mate
The brca lists are here
http://www.brca.org/index.php?q=content/homologation-lists-2013-updates/14218
I don't remember seeing turnigy on there.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.