View Full Version : Restoration RC10B2
sandkil
19-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi guys,
Here is what i've been up to the last few months.
This restoration could not been done without the help from the following persons:
Mikko
Barry
Michael
Ludovic
Graham
Michael
A big thanks to you guys and to all who appreciate these "old" rides.
Hope you enjoy.
Naushad
19-03-2013, 10:22 AM
That looks really nice!!
How are you going to take it forward?
What electrics will you install and body shell
sandkil
19-03-2013, 10:54 AM
That looks really nice!!
How are you going to take it forward?
What electrics will you install and body shell
Thanks,
Hopefully adding a green label Reedy Sonic R and a Novak Hammer Pro, Racer or Tempest ESC. I have the Futaba tx.
The body.. yes.. Only one i can think of is the asc6133. It will all take time, but in the end why not go the whole way.
Welshy40
19-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Why not add a B4 layshaft and add the B4 slipper clutch like what I have done. A B4 gear cover is a direct fit as well. That way you can use a brushless like I do.
The Doctor
19-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Looking good. Wish I'd kept my old B2. And the RC10 Stealth I had before that!
sandkil
21-03-2013, 07:59 AM
Thanks for your kind words http://www.rc10talk.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
I'v bin looking at some alternative bodies for this resto.
What do you guys think of Protoforms Bomber or Deja Vu?
sandkil
14-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Electronics installed.
Big thanx to Brad.
LRP IPC Digital.
Sanyo SCRC 1700mah (not matched).
Reedy Ultra Sonic S.
Futaba Megatech Junior.
Enjoy..
grovenik
14-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Very nice
southern racer
14-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Very nice.
ralphee
15-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Wonderful stuff, and extra points for a killer electrics install, sometimes its just darn tricky to find all the period parts you need.
lee
sandkil
15-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Thanx guys,
Yeah the electrix are tough.. and the body for the B2, and the chassis for the RC10T2..... i can go on, but that's the thrill of it :)
We'll see.. Gotta have some electrics in the T2 as well so:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.