View Full Version : Racing Sunday 24th of March !!!
Steven Forster
19-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Racing on as usual 6-10pm.....!!!
Think there will be a few of the lads away again at worksop for the Players race but will still be plenty of us to race !!!
Im gonna get to the club for around 5:30pm to get try and get setup early if anybody else wants to join me ??? ;)
Im hoping to get the track built for 6:30pm and everybody booked in and the first race on the line for 6:45pm :D
See you all there :thumbsup:
Steven Forster
19-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Oh and i could be racing 4wd this week aswell :p
AfroP
19-03-2013, 01:08 PM
4wd goodness for me.
starting to get the hang of it I think :-)
Samson
19-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Think I'll do 2 and 4WD too :thumbsup:
Andyp
19-03-2013, 07:08 PM
2wd I think for me dex, I will be there at 5:30....
beasty boys motorsport
19-03-2013, 07:14 PM
4wd for me, might run my b44 (thats for sale) instead of the sx3:woot:
declan46
19-03-2013, 11:14 PM
ill be there at 5.30 again! :) why cant sunday come quicker!! cant wait :) 4wd brapp
Steven Forster
20-03-2013, 01:42 AM
4wd for me, might run my b44 (thats for sale) instead of the sx3:woot:
.....??? :o
dpackster1980
20-03-2013, 06:34 PM
2wd for me. :thumbsup:
kwik_uk
22-03-2013, 08:25 AM
Mark - 2WD
Ta
Davo 2wd
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd
Jimbo 2wd
Ryan 2wd
Chris 2wd
Geoff 2wd
Kayleigh 2wd
chrispattinson
24-03-2013, 12:28 PM
I'll be there. 2wd please.
paulj
24-03-2013, 12:31 PM
I will be coming up to race for the first time tonight in 2wd and looking at my last BRCA licence it's close to 13yrs since I last raced properly...
Oh and Kash is coming with me from Teeside but not sure what he is racing yet?
declan46
24-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Anyone racing tonight do you's have any ansmann x4/te part's? i have been to dynamix and broke the part what attach's on the hub carrier to steer the car, if anyone does can you please bring spare's i could buy to repair my car? thanksss.
Also ill be there at 5.30 to help build the track!
Andyp
24-03-2013, 03:40 PM
I have an x4 pro I can bring, you can borrow and replace the parts...
mr emily
24-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Me and Emily will be there 2wd
declan46
24-03-2013, 03:56 PM
ah sweet! thanks man!!! im making a order from smd on tuesday ill have your part's i borrow back for you next week :)
Thanks alot!
beasty boys motorsport
25-03-2013, 09:34 AM
excellent nights racing, excellent track, my car was flying, it was flying that much it flew head first into the wall and nearly killed andyp:lol:, new parts ordered....think i need to find a secondhand sx3 for spares :yawn:
Samson
25-03-2013, 10:33 AM
That 4WD final was brutal!
Good to watch though :thumbsup:
AfroP
25-03-2013, 12:34 PM
my "bullet proof" XB4 may not be as indestructible as I first thought.
after getting her home last night, gave her a once over and discovered some rather serious cracks and damage to my front shock tower.
oops
Samson
25-03-2013, 03:37 PM
my "bullet proof" XB4 may not be as indestructible as I first thought.
after getting her home last night, gave her a once over and discovered some rather serious cracks and damage to my front shock tower.
oops
Wonder if anyone in th 4WD final came away without any damage :eh?:
Hope to get your old car up and running for next time... Best buy some spares though!
Also looking at a SVR after a shot of Chris Pattinsons car... Seems a lot easier to drive than my SV Pro thats for sure!
Steven Forster
25-03-2013, 03:51 PM
my "bullet proof" XB4 may not be as indestructible as I first thought.
after getting her home last night, gave her a once over and discovered some rather serious cracks and damage to my front shock tower.
oops
Well at least it held up to finish the final, but i am still surprised you didn't break it though........you hit the wrong side of the ramp quite hard a few times :woot:
RichieZXR
25-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Well sounds like I missed out ! Nathan hurt his shoulder at rugby, and my motor and speedo had not come back. It has arrived back today with new wires etc on, and re programmed no charge from modelsport which was very nice of them.. Only thing is they have knocked all my settings out and now the brakes are pants ! Hopefully I will know by tonight if the changes have worked.
AfroP
25-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Well at least it held up to finish the final, but i am still surprised you didn't break it though........you hit the wrong side of the ramp quite hard a few times :woot:
I'd imagine it will hold up for a good few more races(at least I hope it will.), so long as i dont hit the wrong side of the ramp again :thumbsup
Steven Forster
25-03-2013, 06:06 PM
Well sounds like I missed out ! Nathan hurt his shoulder at rugby, and my motor and speedo had not come back. It has arrived back today with new wires etc on, and re programmed no charge from modelsport which was very nice of them.. Only thing is they have knocked all my settings out and now the brakes are pants ! Hopefully I will know by tonight if the changes have worked.
Have you found out what was/is causing your batteries to lose the power while racing ???
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.