View Full Version : Racing this weekend?
jonnyboy81
21-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Is anyone racing this weekend?
Nathan2000
21-03-2013, 07:19 PM
We will be coming! :lol::lol::lol:
Shaun_TLR
21-03-2013, 07:22 PM
I shall be there assuming its not freezing/raining/snowing/sleeting
infact, anything other than blistering sunshine and I prob' won't ! :P
mtbd500
21-03-2013, 08:06 PM
I shall be there assuming its not freezing/raining/snowing/sleeting
infact, anything other than blistering sunshine and I prob' won't ! :P
+1 same for me
Chris Brooks
21-03-2013, 11:32 PM
I should be racing
racingdwarf
22-03-2013, 12:50 AM
first off, I'm so fed up of this sodding weather! were is spring:cry:
we should be racing next sunday,as it's the last of the month, but due to the 1st regional being on the monday I think it would make sense to race this coming sunday and then move to JCBs calendar that I will pin.
forecast for this weekend is poo, sunday looks dry ish but saturday is dreadful so I don't know what the track will be like and the wind chill is something silly like -5, but would be good to do something as we have not raced for what seems ages
see how things pan out
Did anyone go up last sunday????
I won't be about this sunday, car building for the new season after a soaking at Stotfold.
I'll amend the calendar for Sunday on the website but will note about weather canellations.
Nathan2000
22-03-2013, 04:27 PM
first off, I'm so fed up of this sodding weather! were is spring:cry:
we should be racing next sunday,as it's the last of the month, but due to the 1st regional being on the monday I think it would make sense to race this coming sunday and then move to JCBs calendar that I will pin.
forecast for this weekend is poo, sunday looks dry ish but saturday is dreadful so I don't know what the track will be like and the wind chill is something silly like -5, but would be good to do something as we have not raced for what seems ages
see how things pan out
Did anyone go up last sunday????
Me Dad, Chris and Rory went up there it was cold it was a bit wet the Bomb hole or what ever it is called was filled but it was good!
Rory.c.h
22-03-2013, 05:51 PM
yeah i enjoyed it! gave me lots to think about,working sunday till lunchtime will try to attend if its not artic!!
SimonW
22-03-2013, 06:38 PM
I might pop along for a bit as long as it ain't frozen.
racingdwarf
22-03-2013, 06:50 PM
I might pop along for a bit as long as it ain't frozen.
going to cost me a few quid......:lol:
Dandare
23-03-2013, 10:48 PM
I'll give tomorrow a miss unfortunately, spent today in Norwich & there was quite constant 'wet' snow all day,so guessing the track will be be somewhat sodden (meant to be very windy too) :thumbdown:
Anyone going, hope the weather holds out for you guys !
racingdwarf
23-03-2013, 11:17 PM
I will head up in the morning about 10.30 11ish and see who turns up, I strongly suspect the track to be wet and muddy and we are forecast a wind chill of -8....cosy:woot:.
As dan has said we have had steady light snow most of the day here, not settled to much but enough to turn fields white and to make things really wet,muddy and nasty :(
SimonW
23-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Think I'll be lucky if i get off the drive :(
racingdwarf
23-03-2013, 11:27 PM
hell, had a bit more there then, we never get to say that in our house:D
mtbd500
24-03-2013, 07:07 AM
Well it is forecast for a wind chill of minus 9 so i propose we leave the meeting scheduled for next week when it must surely brighten up, if not we can all waterproof the cars and get wet and cold together, it has been ages since I jumped that tabletop, Got to get the practise in for when my X-ray xb4 turns up!
mtbd500
24-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Did you boys do any racing today?, is there a meet next week?. If not does anyone fancy doing one?. We had the Ipswich mob turn up to beccles club today, talk about crash bang wallop!, 9 buggies in the final was chaos to say the least. Had a go with an X-ray xb4 today, have to say wow factor wise it did not blow my socks off but nice enough.
SimonW
03-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Are we running this week as last week never happened?
jonnyboy81
06-04-2013, 07:22 AM
Are we running this week as last week never happened?
I'll be there this weekend, feel like i haven't raced for an eternity!!
Chris Brooks
06-04-2013, 07:42 AM
Ill be there too, first race of the year!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.