PDA

View Full Version : slow oople again


metalmickey0
21-03-2013, 12:03 PM
I`m wondering if its me, but just recently Oople is becoming really slow again. Even now at midday it takes ages to load a page. Other web pages are fine. So am wondering if the Oople server is packing up again.

goldblades7
02-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Veeeeery slow! And i cant send a PM either.

super__dan
02-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Veeeeery slow! And i cant send a PM either.

Yes you could, I got 4 off you :o

:D

SlowOne
03-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Chronic here. Sometimes it times-out completely and the pages never load. Every other site is fine. Some days I just give up...

PaulRotheram
03-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Maybe a few donations would help to get a new server quicker, this stuff isnt cheap ;)

jimmy
03-04-2013, 06:29 PM
I have a new server - now I'm paying for two a month - lol. This should cope well, it's got 16gb ram, quadcore action, etc. This server has 1gb ram!

Shaun_TLR
03-04-2013, 07:22 PM
To be fair, I've found the site alot better over the last month or so. I can't remember the last time it timed out on me. It did get pretty bad at one point.