PDA

View Full Version : Track work days


racingdwarf
22-03-2013, 12:57 AM
I plan on doing a fair bit of work to the tracks soon, the grass track needs lifting, heavy rolling and then putting back down with some new pipe as most of the pipe is on it's last legs, we also need to clear the old pipe from the site as we are starting to get quite a large collection of brittle old pipe and it looks a mess!

The dirt track needs a full rebuild and a tidy up

the rostrum steps need work

I will keep you posted as I would like to start getting on with it as soon as poss, but I'm just waiting for the weather to pick up a bit as it's just so cold up there I think work parties would be miserable with frozen cold hands etc, its far more enjoyable when everyone wants to get on and isn't chilled to the bone!

Rory.c.h
22-03-2013, 07:17 AM
i would like to help,free most thursdays

Chris Brooks
22-03-2013, 11:40 AM
I am available to help most weekends but not in the rain!

racingdwarf
06-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Will have a chat about arranging some days this month at the track tomorrow

racingdwarf
03-05-2013, 11:47 PM
not forgotten this, but its gone from being frozen and unpleasant to to hard and dry now:bored: need some wet stuff to make hiring the big roller worth wile