View Full Version : Truggy Tyres
90irish
22-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Hey guys, having problems finding someone with a decent selection of truggy tyres, either very dear, dear shipping or won't ship at all, any leads for me??
90irish
22-03-2013, 09:27 PM
It's for a GS Racijg XUT by the way. Will any truggy tire be a direct fit as long as it doesn't say it's specifically for 3.7 inch wheels or the like. Been outta the hobby for years and dove back in with first nitro, first 1/8th and first truggy all in one go lol
I have lots of 17mm hex truggy wheels an tyres for sale, what size hex is the GS?
90irish
23-03-2013, 12:24 AM
17, same as the Kyosho inferno I think
17, same as the Kyosho inferno I think
Ok, if they are then I have a few new sets at £40 posted and some used £30 posted and paid as gift.
Let me know if your interested and ill post some pictures.
90irish
23-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Definitely interested, ill pm my email to you in a sec
90irish
25-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Giving these a go still on the lookout for others though
http://www.mods4cars.com/sms/shop/index.php?action=products&jump=1778
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.