View Full Version : Racing Sunday 24th - morning
mikeyscott
22-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Standard TORCh meeting Sunday and we'll be running the new RC4 decoder.
Relaxing morning if stupid enough based on the silly cold weather
hotrodchris
22-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Cold is ok rain or snow maybe!:woot:
Bernie_W
23-03-2013, 12:41 AM
I'll be there albeit late as normal. if you can book me in.
Bernard Wija
2.4ghz
Dex 410
pt= 3552730
Should be there 9.15 wrapped up well.
Cheers Bernie
jpmatrix
23-03-2013, 06:41 AM
Was looking forward to racing but now got to work :thumbdown:
Will pop down in the morning as I would like to trade in my mrt transponder and pay up.
James
MrMagoo
23-03-2013, 04:01 PM
I"ll be there, bit late as I have some stuff to sort first. Should be trackside from 9:30 or so, will have a whole bunch of shells for people to collect:woot:
s22jgs
23-03-2013, 04:24 PM
we are coming down from kent, is there any handouts?
badger5
23-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Hopefully the weather will be kind to us, if cold again, so should be a good mornings racing.
@ s22jgs the club does have handout transponders. :thumbsup: Hopefully see you tomorrow morning.
hotrodchris
23-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Don't forget that RC4 goes live tomorrow?
shaun m
23-03-2013, 07:05 PM
we are coming down from kent, is there any handouts?
if you get stuck , i have a brand new harry pt you can borrow for the meeting :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.