PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone regional 2WD - who's going?


Kelk
23-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Hi all,

A week tomorrow is the Silverstone 2wd regional - I wondered who was going and ask a few questions for anyone who has raced there before

So chime in with a list, I'll start:

Chris James

So some questions:

1) Do we want to meet up on the way and all arrive together - I think it's a 7am practise start time (ouch!!!)? Can meet at a services or something on the way

2) Does SIlverstone have electricity or do I need to go and buy a car battery?

3) It's indoors?

4) what are facilities like? food, drink etc?

5) It seems like TORCH are going as a continegent and pittting together - do we want to do the same?

6) will anyone be able to help me carry stuff due to my broken condition please?

7) now that I have a brca number, who do i need to notify of that?

Thanks guys

Chris

dobber
23-03-2013, 09:52 AM
I'm going but have no answers to the questions as I've never been there :blush:

welshmerlin
23-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Hi Chris
I can answer some of your questions: -
1) Do we want to meet up on the way and all arrive together - I think it's a 7am practise start time (ouch!!!)? Can meet at a services or something on the way

2) Does SIlverstone have electricity or do I need to go and buy a car battery? Yes power in the hall.

3) It's indoors? Yes

4) what are facilities like? food, drink etc? Very good onsite cafe serving all day

5) It seems like TORCH are going as a continegent and pittting together - do we want to do the same?

6) will anyone be able to help me carry stuff due to my broken condition please? I'm sure any Silverstone club member will help. Just ask when you get there

7) now that I have a brca number, who do i need to notify of that? Paul Upton on Opple

Thanks
Mike

Kelk
23-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Thanks mike

Vrg1
23-03-2013, 10:38 PM
5) It seems like TORCH are going as a continegent and pittting together - do we want to do the same? I'm up for pitting together

And I can give you a hand with your gear

stu:D

Kelk
23-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Nice one cheers stu

TARTMAN
24-03-2013, 11:20 PM
anyone will help dude just ask. 1st person you see if one of us are not there.

Happy to pit together, there is plenty of room and as answered electric there.

normally we all just meet there as coming from different places, but some can meet at a spot at a designated time and have a "convoy".

I think your going the night before now thou. so the convoy might not happen lol....

If i make it, see you there. :woot: