View Full Version : new midnight pumpkin
riosingh
23-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Ive just bought a brand new midnight pumpkin from modelzone in reading for 39.99.
Bargin
percymon
23-03-2013, 12:02 PM
yep bargain - i got two pumpkins and a violet racer in Cardiff yesterday
£120 versus £405 at modelzones normal prices.
surprise surprise, there's a glut of pumpkins and violet racers on ebay currently :p
optiman
23-03-2013, 12:09 PM
A bargain indeed!!! I went to their website, only to find out that they are already out of stock. At that price is a no brainer.
I want so bad a Midnight and a Lunchbox, probabbly the newer black version too.... what the hell let's be sincere.... I WANT EM' ALL!!!!!:D
riosingh
23-03-2013, 03:39 PM
I bought a ex demo holiday buggy for £45 at the same time.
More clutter for the mantle place.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.