PDA

View Full Version : Transmitter Muff/Mitt


Paul Bee
24-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Can't believe how cold my hands got today!

I noticed that Chris and Jay (I think) were using a 'wheel' type transmitter muff/mitt today that had an access hole on the right hand side directly on to the wheel.

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of one the same?

Have tried the Fastrax one but preferred the design and access holes on the type I spotted being used today by the guys above.

Thanks
Paul

stumpiey
24-03-2013, 06:32 PM
mark kay at TKRRC, will do you one with a logo
http://www.tkrrc.com/

badger5
27-03-2013, 08:18 PM
That web link doesn't work, is the company still going? Can they be contacted by phone/email?

Paul Bee
27-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the reply.

I managed to track down a link to their old site and sent an email to the address listed [email protected] on Monday but unfortunately no response!

Paul

hotrodchris
29-03-2013, 07:40 AM
http://www.jemodels.com/electric-models?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=12270&category_id=439 Paul follow the link to JE mate £16.49.

hotrodchris
29-03-2013, 07:43 AM
http://www.apexmodels.com/gbu0-prodshow/FAST678.html Apex also have then slightly more expensive at just over £17.