View Full Version : Hotshot Modified Chassis
Tobamory
25-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Guys does anybody know if you can buy a modified chassis for the Hotshot/Hotshot 2
In the 80s I had the original and bought from Morley Models in Leeds some fibre Glass affair, that worked really well.
Ive seen a great Youtube of a guy whos modded one, but I feel this is some engineering thing the guys done himself.
I just wondered if there was anything still about that you can use.
thanks
Naushad
25-03-2013, 04:01 PM
RC LOHAS does the red shot chassis which is a precision repro of the Hot Trick hotshot conversion...rare now. He is planning to do some more batches but it will cost a bit....go to his website (google search rc LOHAS)
terry.sc
26-03-2013, 01:28 AM
Guys does anybody know if you can buy a modified chassis for the Hotshot/Hotshot 2
In the 80s I had the original and bought from Morley Models in Leeds some fibre Glass affair, that worked really well.I have one of those TMS chassis kits, a rare part these days. http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=18144
Ive seen a great Youtube of a guy whos modded one, but I feel this is some engineering thing the guys done himself.I guess that will be this custom built one from Grahoo in Japan http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=65482 (http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=65482&sid=418)
I just wondered if there was anything still about that you can use.
thanksIt's not that difficult to make one yourself (http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=56434) I could make you one when the weather gets warmer though, not able to make much when I can't feel my fingers after a few minutes in my garage.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.