PDA

View Full Version : Track maintance days Friday 29th and Saturday 30th of March


DHB
25-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Hi all,

We are planning 2 days of maintance. Both days will have someone there from 9am. There are several things planned for the days. One being a few changes on track and features. Any time you can give up to help would be great. Please give an indication on thread if you can help at all. Track changes won't happen if I do not get enough bodies to lift features.

Thanks

Dan

Spoore86
25-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Dan ill do my best for Friday but it does depend on family commitments

Sam

badger5
25-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Dan I should be available for both days, lets hope the weathers better than last time.

Steve1973
26-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Me and Tom can spare a few hours on Friday morning.

shaun m
26-03-2013, 08:03 PM
if we get this car done at work before friday ( due to go out next tuesday ) then i should be able to help on friday for a bit , otherwise ill have to go to work ...

TomS 96
27-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Dad and I will be there Friday Morning, cant do Saturday as I have work

Tom

shaun m
28-03-2013, 07:43 PM
is it still on for tomorrow .?

DHB
28-03-2013, 08:09 PM
is it still on for tomorrow .?

Yes bud, you up for it.

martin so16
28-03-2013, 08:09 PM
is it still on for tomorrow .?

yes mate its still on me and dan will be there from 8 :thumbsup:

DHB
29-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Big thanks to all that helped today.

lots more to do Saturday, so any people available would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

Spoore86
30-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Dan

Apologies for yesterday will be there in about an hour. If you see this... What sort of work are we doing for tools required? Finishing cement bags or real track work ;)

hotrodchris
30-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Sam if you got up earlier you would have found out!!!!!!

Spoore86
30-03-2013, 08:19 PM
What was that? You left before me? Haha

hotrodchris
01-04-2013, 10:24 AM
You know how it goes Sam people to see places to go.
Did you get the backing to the corner finished in the end? All day to cut 3 foot of astro!:p:woot:

Spoore86
02-04-2013, 08:59 PM
With the limited supplies yes just. Who do I talk to, to get more fastenings?

You cheeky bugger!!!

DHB
03-04-2013, 06:07 AM
With the limited supplies yes just. Who do I talk to, to get more fastenings?

You cheeky bugger!!!

What you talking about Sam, penny washers? I hold money for general track work, so will be stocking up on bits.

Spoore86
04-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Penny washers and screws? :D