joedave
26-03-2013, 04:25 PM
I was running my micro crawler but the stock batteries only last a few minuets and the portable charger is using loads of AA's. I was looking at the lipo's but the losi ones are fairly pricey and there 2 cells but I don't want loads of speed. Can I run a 1cell lipo in it or will there not be enough power. Will something like this be ok and what are other people doing for batteries?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turnigy-nano-tech-3-7V-260mah-1S-35C-LiPo-QR-Ladybird-Genius-B12-4-75-/151016264056?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item2329455178
Does the micro crawler have a built in lipo cut of because some say it does and some say it dosent. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated thanks
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turnigy-nano-tech-3-7V-260mah-1S-35C-LiPo-QR-Ladybird-Genius-B12-4-75-/151016264056?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item2329455178
Does the micro crawler have a built in lipo cut of because some say it does and some say it dosent. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated thanks