PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cup - Important


farmboy
27-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Calling all racers; there's an important message about the forthcoming Spring Cup (April 7th) on the club website:

Here! (http://www.yorcc.org.uk/uncategorized/spring-cup-call-for-entries/)

Basically, we need more confirmed entries or the whole thing may be in peril. Pull on your thermal Y Fronts and sign up!

neallewis
27-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Calling all racers; there's an important message about the forthcoming Spring Cup (April 7th) in the club website:

Here! (http://www.yorcc.org.uk/uncategorized/spring-cup-call-for-entries/)

Basically, we need more confirmed entries or the whole thing may be in peril. Pull on your thermal Y Fronts and sign up!


I do intend to come, I'll get my entry emailed.

dmsykes
28-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi,
Will be there on Saturday, am still not certain whether to run the 4wd or 2wd. Hopefully the weather will improve, but as long as it's not raining it will be fine.

jameswilkinson7
28-03-2013, 12:06 PM
I intend to come also... Ill get my finger out and email my entry.:blush:

neallewis
30-03-2013, 02:52 AM
I was telling some people about the spring cup race this evening, and said i'd send them the info and link to booking in form, but couldn't actually find any info or the booking in form online. So I scanned mine and put it online here for download. (http://courgette.jml.net/~neal/RC/Yorcc-Spring-Cup2013.pdf)

Hopefully the weather will be dry and the snow all gone.

Mike2222
30-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Thanks, should be good meeting. The entry form can also be accessed from
post 1 of this thread.
Mike

farmboy
30-03-2013, 02:39 PM
It's here... blimey, how hard do I have to work?

http://www.yorcc.org.uk/uncategorized/spring-cup-call-for-entries/

Jerry

farmboy
30-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Even easier:

http://www.yorcc.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/RHR-SPRING-CUP-EntryForm20131.pdf


Jerry

samd
02-04-2013, 08:08 AM
Just emailed mine

NeilRalph77
03-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Just emailed mine hope you get it

neallewis
03-04-2013, 03:59 PM
My entry is in. Should be a few Batley/Cully regulars heading down too. Hopefully the weather will stay bright and dry.

Anyone bringing a patio heater? :thumbsup:

Danny Harrison
03-04-2013, 05:43 PM
I've also got my Entry in, should be a good day. Where can I buy long johns? :p

neallewis
03-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Where can I buy long johns? :p

good idea, I'll wear mine :p

jk007
03-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Hi all
Moss models will be attending the spring cup so if there is any thing you need please send me a message to 07903389921
I'm in the car and can't fit everything in.
I will try to bring as much as I can.
Cheers jason

www.mossrcmodels.co.uk

daz
03-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Hi all
Moss models will be attending the spring cup so if there is any thing you need please send me a message to 07903389921
I'm in the car and can't fit everything in.
I will try to bring as much as I can.
Cheers jason

www.mossrcmodels.co.uk

Hi mate, have you got a drive chain for a ayk radiant? Tried using a old bog chain for a bit but it doesn't quite fit right :thumbsup:

Danny Harrison
03-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Hi all
Moss models will be attending the spring cup so if there is any thing you need please send me a message to 07903389921
I'm in the car and can't fit everything in.
I will try to bring as much as I can.
Cheers jason

www.mossrcmodels.co.uk

b44.1 spares, basically anything that can break :p

On a serious note, I dont think this cup is very well publicized.

If you get it on the 10th off road events page, we should get a bigger turn out. Seems to be more word of mouth. We only found out because we raced at York. A few have signed up who go to our local clubs and didn't know about it either untill they were told. :thumbsup:

NeilRalph77
03-04-2013, 09:54 PM
On a serious note, I dont think this cup is very well publicized.

Have to agree I went to RHR forum on here for details and its not even on there??? We knew about it well in advance last year.

Danny Harrison
04-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Scrap my last comment, Ive posted it to the 10th off road events page with a link to the form. Hopefully you will get a surge of last min entries ;)

brooksy
04-04-2013, 01:33 AM
There's a 2wd regional (Mid East) on at Broxtowe this Sunday so you would have had more entries had it not clashed with that:eh?:

Phill