View Full Version : Vintage LeMans motors.
BORMAC
29-03-2013, 07:09 AM
I am on look out for a few of Kyosho's old LeMans motors. I would prefer MINT new but am also interested in near new condition.
Please drop me a PM if you have any to sell/trade.
Cheers-Jason
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/KYOSHO/LeMans_zps137d0eca.jpg
BORMAC
05-04-2013, 02:48 PM
I have these motors up for your consideration. I am primarily looking for Kyosho Lemans motors and am happy to work out a trade if possible...
UPDATE*** REEDY SONIC MOTORS TRADED*** NO LONGER FOR SALE OR TRADE.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/ELECTRICS/REEDY1_zps1b64af77.jpg
BORMAC
17-04-2013, 02:52 AM
Bump**
Still looking for new or near new 240S and 480T motors.
Neil Skull
17-04-2013, 08:39 AM
We got new Silver can Le Mans Motors in stock.
Very cheap prices.
BORMAC
17-04-2013, 12:41 PM
We got new Silver can Le Mans Motors in stock.
Very cheap prices.
LOL! Any of them have a 240S or 480T sticker on em??? :woot:
keithrc
17-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Yea tell us what you have there Neil Skull.
Keith ;)
NeilD
18-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Here you go Jason.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kyosho-LM-4-Le-Mans-480T-Motor-Case-Inc-Magnets-and-New-LM-480T-Sticker-LM4-/300732023185?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item4605068191
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Kyosho-Le-Mans-480S-Racing-Motor-480-1891-For-Rc-Electric-Car-Truck-/271187420599?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3f2407a5b7
turbo scorpion
17-05-2013, 01:44 AM
i have a 240 lemans (grey can) and a mega motor. and i think a red end bell lemans... idk what the shipping would be to your local but im in the USA.. bounce me a PM if you are interested...
Hi Jason, do you still have the Sonic? I have some LeMans for exchange or I could buy them, if possible. Would be nice to hear from you. Cheers, Raimund
BORMAC
12-06-2013, 04:09 AM
Sorry for the delay guys. I have very recently moved states and this is the first chance I've had to get back online here.
I am open for trades or purchase on my motors.
I would be interested primarily in a red 240S LeMans motor but will consider other LeMans motors too. Please drop me a PM to discuss this further.
Thank you- Jason
BORMAC
08-07-2013, 03:39 AM
Hi Jason, do you still have the Sonic? I have some LeMans for exchange or I could buy them, if possible. Would be nice to hear from you. Cheers, Raimund
Reedy Sonic motors traded. Raimund those LeMans motors arrived in top condition today. Thank you my friend.
Dear Jason,
thank you so much for the exchange and the wonderful Reedy motors! It took some time to get them out from custom. I hold them in my hands for a while but didn`t find time to say "THANK YOU". As information for all I want to let you know that Jason (BORMAC) is a extremely nice person and if you`re looking for a exchange I can highly recomend him!
All the best and nice to hear that you also enjoy my motors
Raimund
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.