View Full Version : B44 - 44.1
jimbo_468
29-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Hi All.
Can I please ask what is the different between a B44 and a B44.1?
is the 44.1 a much better car? Worth the extra money?
Thinking of getting one....
Thanks, Jim.
Steven Forster
29-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Heres a list from the team associated website......
B44 - B44.1
http://www.teamassociated.com/pdf/cars_and_trucks/B44.1/B44-B44.1-conversion.pdf
;)
gazhillAE
30-03-2013, 06:04 AM
Much better car!
jimbo_468
30-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Cheers guys.
cutting42
05-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Whats up with B44 front arm availability, they are out of stock everywhere and after a disastrous night hitting solid objects I need some spares. Anyone know where they are in stock please?
gazhillAE
05-04-2013, 07:23 AM
Whats up with B44 front arm availability, they are out of stock everywhere and after a disastrous night hitting solid objects I need some spares. Anyone know where they are in stock please?
I'm sure cml have some in stock!
How many do you require?
You can pay quickly and easily through there online site
Gaz
Hi Guys,
We've been chasing the fronts arms up with AE this week. AE have confirmed they've arrived and should be able to get them out to us. So all things being equal they should be available inside the next week (if not sooner).
cutting42
06-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Thanks Gaz and KRob appreciate the update.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.