PDA

View Full Version : Schumacher CAT's


GarethW
30-03-2013, 09:22 AM
HI Guys, I've noticed the Procat and Bosscat manual I sent to Schumacher have made it onto their website manual downloads was hoping this may trigger others to do the same, I've been after a Cougar 2 team manual for ages and would love to see a Topcat manual make it online.

To make my life easier as I not looked into yet anyone know if you can get drive belts for the old cats still?. I've got a boscat works, a Cougar 2 team and my dads got a Procat. I've got to do something with my two either sell or get them running again. As far as I know the belts are fine but I suspect brushless power may put an added strain on the drive compared to my old brushed motors.

Cheers

Gareth

Adam F
30-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Have a word with Nigel Powell (npdp72 on oople) as he sells replacement belts for the Procat/Cat SWB etc...

They are normally listed on ebay too, under the same seller name from memory....

terry.sc
30-03-2013, 01:03 PM
HI Guys, I've noticed the Procat and Bosscat manual I sent to Schumacher have made it onto their website manual downloads was hoping this may trigger others to do the same, I've been after a Cougar 2 team manual for ages and would love to see a Topcat manual make it online.
Along with most makes a lot of Schumachers early manuals are already online at retromodelisme (http://www.retromodelisme.com/liste_manuel.html) and vintage-rc (http://www.vintage-rc.net/manuals/index.php)

Not the Team, but Cougar 2 manual (http://www.retromodelisme.com/manuel_page/143/cougar-2-schumacher.html) and Topcat manual (http://www.retromodelisme.com/manuel_page/88/top-cat-schumacher.html)