gazhillAE
30-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Hi all
I'm trying to update my software on the flows I've got with the 81801 USB bridge spec 2
Either I'm being stupid or this isn't working right!
It says I need a constant blue light before I plug sensor wire in!
All I'm getting is a flashing blue light!
Also when I press connect to speedo on the update tool it says it can't connect at all.
Have I installed the USB driver how can I tell????
Help please ;0)
I'm trying to update my software on the flows I've got with the 81801 USB bridge spec 2
Either I'm being stupid or this isn't working right!
It says I need a constant blue light before I plug sensor wire in!
All I'm getting is a flashing blue light!
Also when I press connect to speedo on the update tool it says it can't connect at all.
Have I installed the USB driver how can I tell????
Help please ;0)