PDA

View Full Version : Sanwa exzes bind problem


racdeaf
02-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Hey guys

Was hoping to sort this problem out as I am having this issue with my sanwa exzes plus binding with my 2 receiver which is 451 & 451r

Problem started yesterday at seaham which my buggy ran fine almost 5 min then decided to stop working so Marshall brought car over to me to rostrum but all is fine ! Till car went out more than 20 feet it cut off again ! I presumed esc overheat but it was warm.

but it wasn't that it turn out the receiver 451r not bind with my exzes tranny so I tried bind it fair few time but no luck even fellow racer tried !

So I managed to get another receiver off my other buggy to use so all fine till I went next heat till almost 5 min it gone off again lost of connection so that 2 receiver not bind with my tranny even try bind it again ! it work ok but more than 20 feet it cut off !

On my xray xb4
Esc is speed passion 2.0 pro with 6.5 sp, savox servo 1251

So did u any chance experience this problem and solved it ???

I purchased the sanwa exzes from mb models a month ago

tyreman
02-04-2013, 04:07 PM
It's the rx as mine went as well, mine cut out after 15 feet. I had to send it back to smd and it was replaced.

racdeaf
02-04-2013, 04:40 PM
It's the rx as mine went as well, mine cut out after 15 feet. I had to send it back to smd and it was replaced.

So it the rx that fault ?

My 2 rx was working fine till one went then other went same night :eh?:

bigred5765
02-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Matty's did the same thing it was the aerial on the transmitter, theres a wire inside that gets caught and then snaps,