PDA

View Full Version : The Kyosho Javelin; Orange, Green & Yellow, which one is the rarest?


optiman
03-04-2013, 05:54 PM
As the tittle implies, which Kyosho Javelin is the rarest? I know that the orange is definately not, but between the green and yellow which of the two is the rarest?

Green

or

Yellow

Is there another color apart from the three that came from Kyosho's factory??

I do own an orange Javelin, would like to get all three.... might never happen :(

Pictures from the web

keithrc
04-04-2013, 02:11 AM
I'm thinking they'd probably be as rare as each other. Personally, I've only ever seen orange ones myself.

I heard a while back that someone was considering making repro's of the Javelin cages, has anyone else heard about this?


Keith ;)

keithrc
08-04-2013, 09:21 PM
There's an orange cage and decal set on ebay now, not cheap though,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-NIP-KYOSHO-JAVELIN-BODY-SET-DECALS-WINGSPOILER-optima-scorpion-/221211686049


Keith ;)

optiman
08-04-2013, 10:34 PM
I honestly did not follow Kyosho's track when they released the Javelin and Optima, I just liked them and played with my Optima all day long back in the day. This being said, my vote in favor of the green as the rarest is not quite as strong.

j0pp3
16-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Yellow :drool:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-KYOSHO-OPTIMA-JAVELIN-YELLOW-CAGE-NIP-VERY-RARE-/370798416575?pt=US_Radio_Control_Control_Line&hash=item56554ed2bf

/j0pp3

keithrc
16-04-2013, 08:53 PM
OOH nice, that's the ducks guts right there. :drool:


Keith ;)

racingdwarf
16-04-2013, 09:29 PM
mother of god! $675:o just for a cage

optiman
17-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Can someone lend me $675.00... LOL
Jesus Christ!!! That is a Lot of cash for a flimsy, fragile, queen shelf use only plastic roll cage!!!

That's it!! I'm making my own!!:p

keithrc
17-04-2013, 02:58 AM
You could probably make a bit of money making some out of 6mm alluminium rod and selling em on ebay.


Keith ;)

Gayo
17-04-2013, 08:54 AM
You could probably make a bit of money making some out of 6mm alluminium rod and selling em on ebay.


Keith ;)

I would buy that :thumbsup: