View Full Version : Racing Sunday 7th of April !!!
Steven Forster
03-04-2013, 10:39 PM
As above racing will be on as usual 6pm-10pm !!!
I wont be there this sunday so the Much More Buggy GP champ will be opening up and running the meeting :p
Who coming and what class.....???
Cheers :thumbsup:
kwik_uk
04-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Mark Skeldon - 2WD
Samson
05-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Keith Norman - 2WD
FrogPrince82
06-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Jamie Taylor - 2wd
mr emily
06-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Vill be there 2wd as usual.
paulj
07-04-2013, 09:41 AM
Joshua Jones for 2wd but I'm not racing as my, new to me, TLR 22 is still in bits...
corkyjohnson75
07-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Al be there 4wd. What you doing dex ?
declan46
07-04-2013, 03:53 PM
david + declan both 4wd
kwik_uk
07-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Not gonna be able to make it tonight now I'm afraid :(
See you next weekend though.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.