levontraut
04-04-2013, 12:28 PM
hi guys.
I have a motor and esc that I want to hook up to each other BUT my problem is I do not know how to reverse the motor..
I have a program card for the motor but it does nto allow for c/w or ccw changes...
so I need to now remove the sensor lead and change the wires.... what to wires must I change pls?
A&B or C&B ??
or does it not matter?
cheers
levon
I have a motor and esc that I want to hook up to each other BUT my problem is I do not know how to reverse the motor..
I have a program card for the motor but it does nto allow for c/w or ccw changes...
so I need to now remove the sensor lead and change the wires.... what to wires must I change pls?
A&B or C&B ??
or does it not matter?
cheers
levon