View Full Version : First outdoor meeting on Sunday
DianneH
05-04-2013, 03:10 AM
We will hold a race meeting this Sunday.
I am aware that some drivers will not be attending but we will need assistance prior to the meeting to mow the grass etc.
Arrive at about 10.15 am for track preparation - all volunteers appreciated!
Hope to see you all on Sunday
Looks as though the weather should be kind to us in that it is expected to be dry but make sure you bring a warm coat and gloves - it may still be quite cool on the rostrum!
Great_Thark
05-04-2013, 12:14 PM
:thumbsup:
jampat2004
05-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Few of the barnoldswick lads are hopeing to attend this Sunday to race and help.
DianneH
06-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Great news - weather forecast is decent so should hopefully get off to a good start to the outdoor season.
smokes
06-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Can i borrow some power please
charlie2
06-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Can i borrow some power please
12v batterys rule:lol:.no probs you charging off mine if you need to.
smokes
06-04-2013, 01:12 PM
ta thanks. Haven't got 12v battery at the moment
Mike Parker
06-04-2013, 04:57 PM
We'll be down (will be bringing the car down to have a play too this time!)
Shopwise we've had a stock up on the usual Schumacher & Ballistic tyres this week in preparation for the outdoors.
Tobamory
06-04-2013, 06:41 PM
if anybody can sell me some 44.2 wishbones I would be grateful
Not that I need them YET, but I do think my son will smash as least one tomorrow, and I don't want to borrow all the time :)
Bells
07-04-2013, 04:27 PM
What a great days racing , thanks Dianne :thumbsup:
Great_Thark
07-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Enjoyed today cheers Dianne :)
Stringerhot
07-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Great weather and all round A1 meeting !cheers Dianne And to everyone else
Swell
07-04-2013, 05:34 PM
I had a great day today thanks dianne, loved the track, great atmosphere
Hot food and bikini girls too what a day :thumbsup:
Tobamory
07-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Yep me 2 thanks for the day was fun and weather was mega
jampat2004
07-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Very good meeting today very minimal track prep time all done and up and running in half an hr.Weather great and managed to get 5 rounds and a final plus a bit of practice track time.
Roll on next wk am going to try make it and hopefully have a go with the 4 wd.
Thanks diane.
evertonal
07-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Thanks Dianne and the Batley crew for a goods days racing. The track was fun and there was a good, friendly atmosphere as always at Batley. Ta.
oranjedrol
08-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the great meeting everyone, hopefully the weather is as good or better for the next meetings.
will try to sort the pictures out and put in a link here for download (mostly 4wd cars)
smokes
08-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Thanks for great friendy meeting
I am glad you enjoyed the track design, it was a bit unplanned.
Tobamory
08-04-2013, 12:45 PM
I actually burnt my head yesterday, was only when daughter tried brushing my bald head with barbies comb, did I realise that the intense pain wasn't normal :)
sunblock next time.
Rob:woot:
Swell
08-04-2013, 06:11 PM
I actually burnt my head yesterday, was only when daughter tried brushing my bald head with barbies comb, did I realise that the intense pain wasn't normal :)
sunblock next time.
Rob:woot:
Im bringing sunnys next time i race at BATBADOS:cool:
jampat2004
08-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Im bringing sunnys next time i race at BATBADOS:cool:
Funny lad
oranjedrol
09-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Some of the pictures can be seen and downloaded in the following link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94850370@N08/8632217705/
Bells
09-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Some of the pictures can be seen and downloaded in the following link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94850370@N08/8632217705/
Nice one , see you have a good photo of my sons dead Durango :thumbsup:
oranjedrol
09-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Yes :D and you passing :D
my wife got the camera only recently so still learning, there will be more and better pictures with time
oranjedrol
09-04-2013, 11:16 PM
I like the picture where Craig is flying away on the straight before the jump (first picture after 2wd race)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.